Yoga of the Heart - Mantra, Meditation and Music
Yoga of the Heart is an online course that offers new pathways to cultivate kindness and compassion in your life, discover your authentic self, and experience unconditional love.
Authentic guidance and practical tools for developing a personal practice to uncover purpose in your life.
Move beyond your mat and delve into the spiritual heart of yoga
Both spiritual and accessible, the down-to-earth teachings of Krishna Das are an invitation to call in joy and a sense of purpose as you navigate through your daily life
Take a look at KD's video message about this course, and sign up!
- creating a daily spiritual practice
- Bhakti Yoga as a spiritual path
- Bhakti Yoga practices including: japa, kīrtan, bhajans, and pūja
- Important terms and concepts in Bhakti Yoga
- Sacred Sanskrit scriptures and deities
- The course content is delivered to you via online streaming video with downloadable supporting documents and images, organized into 11 modules with 39 instructional videos total.
- The course includes 11 assignments including setting up a sacred space and personal reflection.
- You will have access to Yoga of the Heart for the life of the course. The course and all included materials are accessible anytime and can be completed on your schedule, across computers and mobile devices.
- The total running time is 7 hours.
Please note: Once the course has been purchased, the course can not be returned or refunded. This course is presented via Teachable, an online course platform.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you have been previously enrolled in this course via YogaGlo, please email Sarina@KrishnaDas.com to continue your enrollment.